Pages

Saturday, June 1, 2013

Fruit/Veg Fast - Day 8

Last Day!....

Juice - beet, carrot, spinach
Leftover vegetable soup
2 Bananas
1 peach
2 packages dried Mango
Spaghetti squash with vegetable marinara sauce
Popcorn

I feel really good about accomplishing this and I am so proud of Ethan who really was my rock over the last 8 days. I was amazed at his focus and determination to do it and it really paid off for him because he was able to break away from soda. Of course he would still love to drink it, but at least now he has energy without NEEDING to drink it. I accomplished my goal to support the hubs and to detox while overloading with nutrients in fruit and vegetables.  I do notice that my stomach seems more lean. The skin seems flatter now where as 8 days ago it seemed like it was more bloated on the surface. Now we are onto a 12 week metabolic diet with the main focus being a restriction on sugar. More on this later!

1 comment:

  1. It's awesome your hubby is doing it with you. That is my toughest challenge...not having anyone to do something like that with. Way to go!

    ReplyDelete