Pages

Monday, September 16, 2013

Motivation Monday

Over the last year as I have been losing the baby weight and trying to be fit and healthy, I have been lucky to establish exercise as a habit. It's just something that I've committed to doing and I make the time for it. I would like to say the same thing about my diet as it takes some time and planning to eat healthy, but that is still a work in progress. I am also lucky that I get to stay home with the kids and be a mom! I wouldn't label this an easy job, but it definitely has it's perks. I get to make up my own schedule for the most part, work in my pajamas if I want to, and of course spend lots of time with my babies. Having said that I still have to make time to do the things I want/need to do and exercise is one of those things! What do you do in your leisure time that you could be using to achieve your health and fitness goals instead? Researching healthy recipes, working out, grocery shopping and preparing healthy meals in advance are all things that take time, but will make achieving goals a lot easier. Put living a healthy lifestyle as a priority and then make time for it, no excuses!

1 comment:

  1. I think your doing a great job and you certainly look terrific. What a wonderful example you are to your family and Ethan is certainly looking and feeling better, thanks to your support and encouragement.

    ReplyDelete