Pages

Sunday, March 8, 2015

Easy Lunches

I tend to eat more simply now. I'll put a little more effort into the dinner since I want my husband to enjoy it, but during the day I keep my meals easy and fast. Of course I still love to indulge (and do so quite often) but for the most part I stick to simple meals made from whole foods from the earth. Here are some really easy and delicious lunches I've had over the last few months.
A huge salad is always a winner! 
 Big bowl of grapes
 Went a little fancy one day with some leftover pasta. Sautéed zucchini, red bell pepper, onion, snap peas, grape tomatoes, and spinach in a little coconut oil then tossed with leftover whole grain pasta. SO SO GOOD!
 Smoothie bowl with granola on top...really easy and so filling.
 Another easy salad (lettuce, tomato, cucumber, sweet potato, and pepitas)
Lunch on the go. I remember I was in a big rush that day but still managed to throw together something tasty and fulfilling to take to work. 
(2 gala apples, snap peas, fresh dates, and walnuts)

1 comment:

  1. So colourful and pretty!
    The pasta and smoothie ones have my mouth watering. Something about zucchini and capsicum that I love.
    Homemade vegetable soup is a favourite of mine to get in lots of veges at once. I freeze it in snap lock bags.

    ReplyDelete