Pages

Monday, July 1, 2013

Motivation Monday

Staying motivated is the hardest part when it comes to health and fitness for me. There are just too many yummy things out there to eat! That is why setting new goals and constantly working towards something is so important. For example my current fitness goal is to finish Chalean Extreme and I already have another goal lined up after that once I finish. I have also decided to try to finish the sugar challenge with Ethan. This came after Saturday where it felt like I had particularly binged on sugar (and a girls night party the previous night didn't help either). I just keep thinking if Ethan can do it so can I! And I would love to be able to support him these last 2 months of 30g or less per day, Although it doesn't seem he needs any support, he is doing so good! It almost killed me yesterday saying no to ice cream because I had already met my limit (thank you cherry ripe), but it felt so good at the end of the day to have met that goal. Making goals public is also a good way to stay accountable (which is why I usually keep them to myself lol). So there ya have it! Set some goals and re-motivate daily!

1 comment:

  1. I really need to add this blog to my blog list... I keep forgetting.
    You sound so much more disciplined than me... the only way for me to be healthy is to have no rules Friday-Sunday. I eat whatever I want (sometimes it's still healthy anyway), but I don't feel guilty about it. Then I can get on with Monday and eat healthy again.
    What is that first goal you mentioned? I've never heard of it.
    Keep up the great work! It feels good to accomplish goals.

    ReplyDelete